The following is a listing of nonprofit organizations that sell an assortment of used and donated goods. For changes or new listings, call 242-6343.
• Goodwill Retail Thrift Store, 250 Alamaha St., Ste. N-9, Kahului, 442-8989, Monday to Saturday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m., Sunday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Clothing, household goods, electronics, collectibles, toys and more.
• Habitat for Humanity, Maui’s ReStore, 970 Lower Main St., Wailuku, 986-8050, Tuesday to Saturday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. New and used construction material.
• Kala Iki Thrift Store, Kula Hospital, 204 Kula Highway, Kula, 878-1221, 9:30 a.m.-1 p.m., second and last Saturday and third Tuesday of each month.
• Ka Mana’olana Thrift Store, 1655 S. Kihei Road, Kihei, 875-2112, ext. 202, Monday-Wednesday 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m., Closed Thursday, Friday 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Maui Friends of the Library, Used Book Stores:
** Behind the old Puunene School, 871-6563 or see www.maui.net/~mfol; Tuesday to Saturday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. (hours may vary).
** The Wharf Cinema Center, next door to the theater, Monday to Saturday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
** Queen Ka’ahumanu Center, two doors down from Sears, Monday to Saturday, 9:30 a.m.-7 p.m., Sunday 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Salvation Army thrift stores:
** 35 Hale Kuai St., Suite 314, Kihei, 875-8065, Monday to Saturday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Sunday 1-5 p.m.
** 131 Shaw St., Lahaina, 661-8827, Monday to Saturday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
• St. Anthony’s Thrift Shop, 1627B Mill St., Wailuku, 242-7785, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
• St. Joseph Thrift Shop, 1294 Makawao Ave., 572-9150. Tuesday, Thursday, and the second Saturday of the month, 8 a.m.-noon.
• St. Rita Church’s Thrift Shop, 655 Haiku Road, 575-2601. Hours: Tuesdays 8 a.m.-noon; Sundays 9:30 a.m.-noon.
• Women Helping Women’s Revive Boutique, old Kahului Shopping Center, 495-0067. Wednesday and Thursday for donations, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday and Saturday for resale and donations, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Closed Sunday to Tuesday. Offering gently used clothing, household goods, housewares and furniture.