Shopping Center Activities
• LAHAINA CANNERY MALL. Thursday (today): Hula lessons, 5 p.m.; Halau Hula O Keola Ali’iokekai, 6:30 p.m. Saturday: Family magic by Holden Mowat, noon to 1 p.m.; Na Kamali’i Nani O Lahaina, 1 p.m.; Yu-Gi-Oh card session, 3 p.m. Sunday: Te Tiare Patitifa, 1 p.m. Tuesday: Ukulele lessons, 5:45 p.m.; Na Kamali’i Nani O Lahaina, 6:30 p.m.
• MAUI MALL. Thursday (today): Hawaii Mermaid Adventures, 11 a.m. to noon.; Full Moon Fire Bash with fire knife dancers and Polynesian drummers, 7 to 8 p.m., admission is a nonperishable food item. Sunday: Free Zumba with Keoni’s Hot Lava DanceFit Studio, 9 a.m.; Whole Foods Arts & Craft Fair, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.; Hula by Hui! Lanakila, 11 a.m.; Keiki Story Time at Whole Foods Market, 2 p.m. Monday to Friday: Summer Splash Days Paradise Fountains, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• OUTLETS OF MAUI. Thursday (today), Saturday, Monday and Wednesday: Tahitian show, 6 to 7 p.m. Friday: Hula lessons, 2 to 3 p.m.; Hula show, 5 to 5:45 p.m.; Cole Sulenta, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Saturday: Mike Finkiewicz, 5 to 7 p.m. Sunday: International Dance, 6 to 7 p.m. Monday: Coconut husking, 4 to 5 p.m.; Mike Finkiewicz, 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday: Ukulele lessons, 11 a.m.; Barefoot Minded, 6 to 8 p.m. Wednesday: Lei making, 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.; Hawaiian arts and crafts, 4 to 5 p.m.; Mike Finkiewicz, 5 to 7 p.m.
• QUEEN KA’AHUMANU CENTER. Friday, Tuesday and Wednesday: Farmers market, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday (today) and Tuesday: Let’s Groove to Moove walking program, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday: Cruise Night with Street Crookz CTC, 5:30 to 9 p.m. Sunday: King Kamehameha Day, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• THE SHOPS AT WAILEA. Thursday (today): Coconut frond weaving, 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.; Polynesian show, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Friday: Ukulele lessons, 3 to 4 p.m.; Pau Hana with Gibran Vicente and Larry Endrina, 4 to 6 p.m. Monday: Lei po’o making, 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.; Ukulele lessons, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday: Coconut husking, 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.; Polynesian show, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Wednesday: Island wood carving, 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.; Lei po’o making, 1:30 to 2:30 p.m.; Concerts at The Shops featuring Hoku Zuttermeister, 5:30 to 7 p.m., 60 percent of money collected from special event parking fees will be donated to Boys & Girls Clubs of Maui.
• THE WHARF CINEMA CENTER. Friday: Uncle Lui Williams, 5 to 7 p.m. Monday to Sunday: On-site artisans and crafters. Daily: Plantation Days Museum, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., upper level; admission is free.
• WHALERS VILLAGE. Thursday (today): Hula lessons, 3 to 4 p.m. Friday and Tuesday: Lei-making class, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday and Wednesday: Hula show, 7 p.m. Sunday: Live music, 6 p.m. Monday: Ukulele lessons, 2 to 3 p.m.; 3 to 4 p.m. (six students per class).
* WANT YOUR ENTERTAINMENT EVENT LISTED FREE?
Scene’s calendar covers this Thursday through Wednesday. Send details and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 10 days prior to publication.