Shopping Center Activities
* KAHULUI SHOPPING CENTER. Sunday: Maui Sunday Market, featuring a weekly rotation of food trucks, vendors, artisans, crafters and entertainment, 4 to 8 p.m.
* LAHAINA CANNERY MALL. Today: Free hula lessons, 5 p.m.
Saturday: Family Magic, noon.; Hula show, 1 p.m.; Chinese New Year celebration featuring the “feeding of the lions” and much more, 2 to 4 p.m.; Maui Toy Works: Cardfight Vanguard trading card game, 2 p.m.; Yu-Gi-Oh card session, 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday: Lahaina Arts Society Arts Festival, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday: Hula show, 1 p.m.; Maui Toy Works: Dragon Ball Super trading card game, 2 p.m. Tuesday: Free ukulele lessons, 5:45 p.m. Wednesday: Hula show, 7 p.m.
* LAHAINA GATEWAY CENTER. Sunday: Maui Gift & Craft Fair, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
* MAUI MALL. Friday: Whole Foods Aloha Music Friday, live music, 11 a.m. Sunday: Zumba by Keoni’s Hot Lava Dance Fit Studio, 9 a.m.; Whole Foods Arts & Crafts Fair, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
* OUTLETS OF MAUI. Today, Friday, Monday and Tuesday: Vintage Hawaii and Nostalgia Special Exhibit, noon to 6 p.m.
Today, Saturday and Monday: Tahitian dance show, 6:30 p.m.
Friday: Aloha Friday Sunset Sale, 5 to 7 p.m. Saturday: Lunar New Year celebration featuring traditional lion dance, martial arts, Chinese calligraphy, “The Story of Chinese in Hawaii” art exhibit and more, 4 to 6 p.m. Tuesday: Free ukulele lessons, 11 a.m. Wednesday: Tahitian dance show, 5:30 p.m.
* QUEEN KA’AHUMANU CENTER. Today: Tai Chi, 10 a.m. Today and Tuesday: Heart & Sole Walking Club, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Friday: Kokua Kekahi I Kekahi, 5 p.m.; Blue Zones Fridays, 6 p.m. Friday, Tuesday and Wednesday: Farmers market, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday: Friends of Hot Rods & Classic Cars, 6 p.m. Sunday: Celebrate Chinese New Year with firecrackers, Chinese lion dance, martial arts demonstrations, keiki activities and more, 2 to 4 p.m.
* THE SHOPS AT WAILEA. Today and Tuesday: Coconut frond weaving, 2:30 p.m.; Polynesian show, 5:30 p.m. Friday: Island wood carving, 12:30 p.m.; Ukulele lesson, 3 p.m.; Pau Hana at The Shops, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Monday: Papa Hula, 1 p.m.; Lei po’o making 2:30 p.m.; Ukulele lessons, 5:30 p.m. Wednesday: Island wood carving, 10:30 a.m.; Lei po’o making, 1:30 p.m.; Market at The Shops, 4 to 6 p.m.
* WHALERS VILLAGE. Tonight: Free movie: “The Tale of Despereaux,” screening on lower level courtyard, 15 minutes after sunset. Today and Tuesday: Lei making class, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday: Hula lessons, 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Wednesday: Hula shows, 7 p.m. to 7:25 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday: Live music, 6 to 8 p.m. Monday: Ukulele lessons, 2 to 3 p.m. and 3 to 4 p.m. Tuesday: Free movie: “Trolls,” screening on lower level courtyard, 15 minutes after sunset.
* THE WHARF CINEMA CENTER. Friday: Uncle Lui Williams performs live Hawaiian music, 5 to 7 p.m.; Daily: On-site artisans and crafters; Expanded Plantation Days Museum, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Upper level. Free admission.
Schedule subject to change without notice