Maui Fair presale tickets now available
Discounted presale tickets for the Maui Fair are now being sold through Sept. 21.
The Maui Fair runs from Oct. 4 to 7 at the War Memorial Complex in Wailuku.
Presale adult tickets are $7; $10 at the door. Child tickets (ages 5 to 11) are $3; $5 at the gate. Children ages 4 and younger are free.
Presale ticket locations are:
• American Savings Bank, all locations.
• Hawaii USA Federal Credit Union, Kahului and Kihei branches.
• Meadow Golf Dairies, 55 S. Wakea Ave., Kahului.
• Maui County Federal Credit Union, all locations.
• Valley Isle Community Federal Credit Union, all locations.
• Maui Fair administrative office, War Memorial Gymnasium parking lot. It is open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday. Call 242-2721 before visiting.
Groups interested in selling entry tickets as a fundraiser may contact Gena Zablan at 264-0349 or email@example.com.
Entries for the fair’s Livestock & Poultry Exhibits are now being accepted. Entry forms and rules and regulations are available online at www.mauifair.com under attractions, then look for Livestock & Poultry. The deadline to apply is Sept. 20.
Entries will be accepted in two divisions: youth (ages 17 and under), or the adult division on a first-come basis.
Contact Glenn Berce at 276-0058 for more information.
Corporate sponsors are still being sought for the fair. Visit www.mauifair.com to learn more about how a sponsorship of the Maui Fair supports the community.