• Lane help. Those seeking permits to rebuild structures lost in the West Maui fires may file for an expedited building permit as allowed under the building code. For more information, call the Development Services Administration, a division of the Public Works Department, at 270-7379.

A story that ran on Page A4 Tuesday had an incorrect phone number due to information provided to The Maui News.

* The Maui News wants to promptly correct errors in fact or make clarifications on information appearing in the newspaper. To report an error or clarification, please call 242-6343 or send email to citydesk@