Knowledge, responsibility lacking at White House
The White House isn’t responsible for anything and it doesn’t know about what’s going on in its government.
No knowledge concerning:
* The Department of Justice’s covert seizure of The Associated Press’ phone records.
* The Internal Revenue Service targeting conservatives when President Barack Obama’s half brother got his paperwork breezed through.
* Benghazi was an al-Qaida attack, not something to do with a video protest. Intelligence knew on that night. The White House talking points were changed.
* Terror training camps sprouting up all around the Benghazi consulate and 200-plus attacks in Libya before the 9/11 attack.
* The Russians’ warning about Tamerlan Tsarnaev.
* Thousands of illegals were released from prison by Janet Napolitano.
* The White House didn’t cancel tours, the Secret Service did.
* Clueless about the Gen. David Petraeus scandal. The White House conveniently learned about it after the election even though the DOJ was investigating the CIA director.
* The Fast & Furious operation.
* A Mao Tse-tung ornament on the White House Christmas tree for three years in a row.
* Obama didn’t know his colleague Bill Ayers was a domestic terrorist, was ignorant about Jeremiah Wright’s anti-white, anti-Jewish rants as he sat in his church for 20 years or didn’t know about a terrorist Muslim group invited to the White House.
Obama did know about the death of Ambassador Chris Stevens. The next day he went to Vegas to fundraise.
Is the campaigner-in-chief doing his job? What difference does it make?