* King Kekaulike High School / Grade 12
* SPORTS: Volleyball, water polo, swimming
* FAMILY: Malia Davidson of Kula
* ACTIVITIES: Body-boarding, Na Pua No'eau, Liko A'e
* FUTURE PLANS: Hawaiian studies at the University of Hawaii at Manoa
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "What I enjoy most about being an athlete is being able to stay in shape and learn my different strengths. Also, I enjoy meeting new people and being able to learn how to be a team together.''