* Gilbert & Associates has appointed Donna Yanos as an assistant account executive and Albert Garr as production artist.
Yanos previously worked at Maui Land & Pineapple Co. as a communications coordinator and at Pacific Radio Group as an account executive. She was born and raised on Maui and is a journalism graduate of the University of Hawaii at Manoa.
Garr received his bachelor's degree in fine arts from Alfred University in New York. A former freelancer for numerous publications, he continues to offer his creative services pro bono for nonprofit organizations.
* Elizabeth Quayle has joined Sakamoto Properties. She was previously principal broker for Terra Pacific Realty and prior to that was a broker at a Kaanapali Brokerage Co. for more than 17 years.
* The Gas Co. has named Greg Toth vice president of marketing. Most recently, he was director of consumer products and energy efficiency at FirstEnergy Corp.
* The Pacific Cancer Institute of Maui has promoted Steve Morando to the position of lead radiation therapist. He has been caring for patients at the Cancer Institute since its inception in 1994. Prior to that, he was a lead radiation therapist at Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu.
* Jane Ornellas-Marshall, of Marshall Design Studio, has earned the National Council on Qualifications for the Lighting Design Professions credential. She has worked as an interior designer in New York City, San Francisco and Honolulu and now practices design on Maui in partnership with her husband, architect Gary W. Marshall. She is a 1974 graduate of St. Anthony Grade and High School.
* Randall Endo has joined A&B Properties Inc. as vice president, development. He will work on the planning, permitting and development of various Maui real estate projects, as well as other projects.
He had been vice president, community development, with Maui Land & Pineapple Co., and before that was a partner in the Carlsmith Ball law firm in Wailuku.
He is a graduate of the William S. Richardson School of Law and has a degree in electrical engineering and computer science from the University of California, Berkeley. He is a native of Maui and a graduate of Baldwin High School.