* Molokai High School / Grade 12
* GPA: 3.8 (AP biology, English, English literature, calculus)
* SPORT: Swimming
* FAMILY: Heidi and Greg Jenkins of Pukoo
* ACTIVITIES: Molokai Earth Preservation Organization, student council, VEX robotics, Go Green and Carbon Clean, Molokai Humane Society, Nene O Molokai, Molokai First Lego League Robotics
* FUTURE PLANS: Studying animal science at North Carolina State or Iowa State
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "Participating in athletics allows me to exercise as well as strive and reach a goal. Athletics has taught me a valuable lesson: Practice makes perfect."