* Lahainaluna High School / Grade 11
* GPA: 3.6 (AP world history)
* SPORT: Soccer
* FAMILY: Terence and Janet Lendio of Lahaina
* ACTIVITIES: Health Occupations Students of America, National Honor Society, AYSO coach and referee, watching sports
* FUTURE PLANS: Studying business manage-ment or psychology at a West Coast college
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "Being an athlete has taught me to prioritize and manage my time so I don't fall behind in school. Also, it has taught me to work hard in practice so that I can use that skill in the game. It has also taught me to be humble."