* Maui High School / Grade 12
* GPA: 3.8 (AP economics, English, world history)
* SPORTS: Paddling, cheer-leading, judo, swimming
* FAMILY: Lita Araga-Ehara and Paul Ehara of Kihei
* ACTIVITIES: Hawaiian Voyaging Club, chorus, hula
* FUTURE PLANS: Studying hospitality and tourism at the University of San Francisco
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "Being an athlete has taught me confidence and sportsmanship. Everybody loves winning, but everything isn't about winning. It's about having fun with the sport you love!"