* Hana High School / Grade 12
* GPA: 3.2
* SPORT: Volleyball, soccer, paddling
* FAMILY: Rena Oliveira of Hana, Lee Scott of Haiku
* ACTIVITIES: Hunting, Lanakila Volleyball Club, beach clean-ups, spending time with family
* FUTURE PLANS: Studying sports management at Daniel Webster College
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "Being an athlete has taught me basic physical skills and to be strong and not to ever give up. I also learned that significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level when the problem was created. You need to step back and then solve it."