How's your hope and change?
Gas was $1.79; now $3.59,
Food stamp recipients were 32 million; now 43 million.
Long-term unemployment was 2.6 million; now 6.4 million.
Americans living in poverty were 39.8 million; now 43.6 million.
National debt up from $10.6 billion to $16 billion.
This is the first president to:
* Have a Social Security number from a state he has never lived in.
* Violate the War Powers Act.
* Replace elected officials with 45 czars.
* Hide his medical, educational and travel records.
* Go on multiple global apology tours.
* Have 22 personal servants for his wife.
* Keep a dog trainer for $102,000 per year.
* Preside over a cut to the national credit rating.
* File lawsuits against states he swore to protect (Arizona, Wisconsin, Ohio, Indiana).
* Publicly bow to American enemies.
* Blame George W. Bush for most of his problems