* Hana High School / Grade 12
* GPA: 3.0
* SPORT: Soccer, judo, volleyball, paddling, softball, basketball
* FAMILY: Donalyn and Leonard Naihe of Hana
* ACTIVITIES: Hiki No
* FUTURE PLANS: Attending college to study athletic training
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "Being an athlete is an honor. As long as I have the motivation, determination and confidence within myself, I am able to accomplish personal goals beyond my playing abilities."