To have your class, workshop or presentation included in this free listing, email its title, instructor, location, dates, start/end times, cost and brief description to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of submissions, items will be listed as close as possible to their start date; if a deadline to enroll is included, the event will be listed on the Sunday before deadline. High-res digital photos, depending on quality, are used if space permits. Submissions are subject to revision and rewriting, inclusion is not guaranteed and publication does not mean programs are endorsed by The Maui News.
* Mind Body Healing and Meditation Retreat. Lead by Davidji, spiritual teacher and integrative healer. May 5 to 12, Lumeria- Maui, Hawaii. Sign up now and save $250 off enrollment. Visit davidji.com or call (760) 212-2849 for more info and registration.
* T'ai Chi Ch'uan. A free lecture and demonstration combining Luis Molera's unique areas of training, at 7 p.m. May 11, in lower Kula. Two workshops will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. May 12 and 13. A donation of $150 for both days is suggested. $80 a day or half-day $50 is suggested. Preregistration by Friday. Call Jan at 280-6437 or John at 264-1600.
* "Yoga Approach to a Healthy Back & Strong Core." Three-week course. Learn easy stretches and yoga poses to align, tone and strengthen your back, abs, and core, from 10:30 a.m. to noon, May 12 through 26 at University of Hawaii Maui College, Laulima 105. Cost is $54. Call 984-3231 to register.
* Keiki & Teen Yoga Classes. Keiki ages 3-10 will move their bodies, learn about breath, play with sound and expand the imagination. Teens ages 13-18 will enjoy a variety of poses that build strength and flexibility. Drop-ins welcome, yoga mats provided. Fridays (3 p.m.-kids, 4 p.m.-teens) at Maui Yoga Shala, 381 Baldwin Ave., Paia. Cost is $12. To learn more, www.yogawithchelsea.com.
* Table Style Shiatsu Massage. Judy Villanueva, instructor at Maui Academy of Healing Arts, 310 Ohukai Road, Kihei, No. 318, from 6-9 p.m. Tuesdays, through May 15 and from 2:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. on Saturdays, through May 19. Twenty-one hours of instruction for a complete Table Shiatsu-Anma routine. Cost is $275. Call 879-4266 to register.
** "Lights, Camera, Audition!" For ages 12-18, from 9 to 11 a.m., Saturday. Cost is $34.
** "Kids 'n' Cameras." For grades 4 through 8, from 9 to 11 a.m., May 12. Cost is $34.
** "Be a Great Babysitter!" For ages 10-plus, from 9 to 11 a.m., May 19. Cost is $34.
* Parenting Class. Kaiser Permanente offering "Positive Discipline I and II" with Sherry Fisher at the Maui Lani Clinic from 5:45 to 7:45 p.m. Monday. Free. To register, call Good Beginnings at 242-1608. This class is for adults only.
* "A Healing Touch." Level I course from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday and May 6, at Kalama Heights in Kihei. Understanding and practice of healing work using energy based concepts. Class conducted by Lori Protzman. Eighteen CE contact hours are approved for continuing education for licensed massage therapists and nurses. Cost is $225. For registration, call Heather Wiest 250-4004. Register by Monday.
* Maui Institute of Visual Arts. New features in LightRoom 4 and Canon class, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday, 3697 Lower Kula Road, Kula. $125 includes lunch and free Canon print. To reserve call 878-4154 or email@example.com.
* Foster grandparent program training. Over 55? If yes, the Foster Grandparent Program may be the perfect fit. Mondays, May 7 to 21, at University of Hawaii Maui College. Contact Heather Greenwood at 244-3242, ext 226 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Individuals with disabilities contact 244-3242 / TTY (800) 222-1222 seven days before the workshop. Free.
* "Standard First Aid with CPR/AED Adult." Training to recognize and care for victims of illness and sudden injuries and learn how to use an AED for life-threatening respiratory or cardiac emergencies. Class on Wednesdays and Saturdays for the month of May. American Red Cross, 45 N. Market St., Suite A. Cost $90. Register at www.redcross.org or call 1 (800) 733-2767.
* Mankind Project. Honor recent group of Maui men to attend Hawaii's New Warrior Training Adventure and learn about the benefits that this experience has provided for these men, from 6 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Haiku Community Center. Free. For more information, call Robert 250-5554 or visit mkpmaui.com.
* Israeli folk dancing Maui. 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Thursdays and 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Sundays, in Grace Church school cafeteria in Pukalani. For more information, call Dan 280-1051.
* "Pediatric First Aid & CPR/AED." Training to recognize and care for victims of illness and sudden injuries in children and infants and learn how to use an AED, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday. American Red Cross, 45 N. Market St., Suite A. Cost $90. Register online at www.redcross.org or call 1 (800) 733-2767.