To have your class, workshop or presentation included in this free listing, email its title, instructor, location, dates, start/end times, cost and brief description to email@example.com. Due to the volume of submissions, items will be listed as close as possible to their start date; if a deadline to enroll is included, the event will be listed on the Sunday before deadline. High-res digital photos, depending on quality, are used if space permits. Submissions are subject to revision and rewriting, inclusion is not guaranteed and publication does not mean programs are endorsed by The Maui News.
* "Look GoodFeel Better." For women living with cancer. 10 a.m. to noon, May 14, Kaiser Permanente, Maui Lani Clinic, 55 Maui Lani Parkway, Wailuku. Free. The effects of cancer treatments such as radiation or chemotherapy can bring unwanted changes to your appearance, affecting how you feel about yourself. This program can help you look and feel your best. Space limited, reservations must be booked in advance, American Cancer Society, 244-5553.
* "Life Drawing." Beaux Arts trained teacher Catherine Blake will show you the classic way to draw action, short poses, and long poses. Learn composition, shade values, and tips for portraiture. 2 to 5 p.m., Saturdays, May 12 through 26. UH-MC, Laulima 105. Call 984-3231 to Register.
JASMYNE BOSWELL, instructor
* "Breastfeeding Class." 6 to 8 p.m., Monday at Kaiser Permanente, Maui Lani Clinic, 55 Maui Lani Parkway, Wailuku. New moms, family, and friends can learn the benefits of breastfeeding, how it works and how to support the new mother. Cost is $25 for Kaiser members, $35 for non-Kaiser members. Space limited, reservations must be booked in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
* "CPR/AED Adult." Training to recognize and care for victims of life-threatening respiratory or cardiac emergencies and learn how to use an AED for life-threatening respiratory or cardiac emergencies on adults, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Monday. American Red Cross, 45 N. Market St., Suite A. Certification upon completion. Cost $70. Register online at www.redcross.org or call 1 (800) 733-2767.
* "Jasmyne's Memoir Writing Classes." Writing for your enjoyment and publication, Jasmyne Boswell, instructor. Beginner-intermediate-advanced classes. Starting Wednesday, three six-week sessions: Wednesdays, 2 to 4:30 p.m. through June 13; Thursday mornings, 10 to 12:30 p.m. and afternoons, 2 to 4:30 p.m. through June 14. Tuition: $195. Haiku (near Studio Maui), for information, call 268-5807 or visit www.jasmyneconsulting.com.
* "Creating Space For Love." Join Tracey Stanton, as she teaches how to understand self-love, find new love, rekindle the love in existing relationships and methods for letting go of past loves, from 6:30 to 8 p.m., Wednesday, Montessori School, 2933 Baldwin Ave., Makawao. Donation. Contact: email@example.com or call (415) 498-0708 for more info.
* Widening Our Circle of Compassion. Through the eyes of Animal Rights photographer Jo-Anne McArthur at 7 p.m., Thursday, free admission and refreshments. Kaunoa Senior Center, 01 Alakapa Place,
* "Yoga for a Cause." Oceanfront yoga class will be held from 8 to 9:15 a.m., Thursday at Kamaole Nalu Resort, 2450 S. Kihei Road, Kihei. Cost is $10 for 75 minutes of basic yoga. For information contact 214-0129, firstname.lastname@example.org or www.johannawaters.com.
* Running Fundamentals 3 Day Workshop. All runners can benefit from perfecting their form, refining their technique, and learning how to avoid injury. This Running Camp will target three essential aspects of running-technique, health, and performance-to help runners make the most of their running experience. Art Ives, 3 Day Workshop, June 15-17. Must register by May 11. $299. Friday, June 15, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, June 16 and 17 from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (times subject to change). Please call 984-3231 to register.
* Spring Renewal Sufi Camp. "More and More Awake: Moving from Fear to Freedom." May 11 through 18. Practices for evoking positive energy and the expansion of consciousness. Full camp tuition: $600, weekend: $250, daily: $120. Prices if paid before May 7. Children's full camp: $295 for ages 3-12, $395 for ages 13-17. Children's weekend: $115 for ages 3-12, and $145 for ages 13-17. For registration and information, contact Loriel Little Bear Fletcher 270-3061 or email@example.com.
* "Breast is Best". 10 a.m. to noon, Saturday at Valley Isle Childbirth, 2040 Piiholo Road, Makawao. Gain skills on proper latch-on techniques, how to tell if you're making enough milk, problem resolution, organizing your days, and recommended pumping equipment and supplies. Cost is $25 for Kaiser members. $35 for Non-Kaiser members. Reservations at 572-5237 or visit www.valleyislechildbirth.com.