To have your class, workshop or presentation included in this free listing, email its title, instructor, location, dates, start/end times, cost and brief description to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of submissions, items will be listed as close as possible to their start date; if a deadline to enroll is included, the event will be listed on the Sunday before deadline. High-res digital photos, depending on quality, are used if space permits. Submissions are subject to revision and rewriting, inclusion is not guaranteed and publication does not mean programs are endorsed by The Maui News.
* "CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer." Learn the skills needed to respond appropriately to respiratory and cardiac emergencies and get training on how to operate an AED in case of a sudden cardiac emergency (those with a duty to respond) from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., today. American Red Cross, 45 N. Market St., Suite A. Cost is $110. Register online at www.redcross.org or call 1 (800) 733-2767.
* Free Yoga class. Kahului Yoga, 283 Lalo St, is offering Vinyasa Flow classes, 9 a.m. Saturdays, for free. This class offers a flowing practice appealing to yoga students comfortable with yoga postures and sun salutations. For information, call Dale 446-6653. Offer expires July 1.
* Summer Art Classes for Keiki. Maui Kindness Club water color art classes, Kihei Community Center, room next to DMV, 3 to 5 p.m., Wednesdays to July 18. Cost is $10/week. Small supply list upon request. Ages 6 to 15 will be taught to draw and paint realistic animals that are endangered species and to paint plants and bugs and all kinds of life. For early registration by May 16, call 879-0025.
* PACT Family Peace Center. Free classes for youths 12-17 years old who have challenges in their relationships with others, self-esteem and overall quality of life because of their difficulty in dealing with their anger. One-day (Saturday), four-week and 10-week classes available after school in Wailuku. Call 244-2330 for more information.
* Pacific Whale Foundation's Ocean Camp. Learn about Maui's ocean and land ecosystems and animals, combined with engaging field trips and fun activities at Discovery Center in Ma'alaea. 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, May 29 through July 27. Early enrollment rates before May 15. For information, visit www.pacificwhale.org or www.mauioceancamp.org or call 249-8811 ext. 1.
* "Aquacranial Basic Training." Class from 7 a.m. till noon, Thursday through Sunday. Taught by Rebecca Goff, creator of Aquacranial. Class participants learn a protocal that can be done in hot tubs, waterfalls, the ocean and resort, condo or home pools. Free clinic for children last day of class. For more information, see www.aquacranial.com or call 250-7213.
* "Boot Camp for Goddesses." Sierra Bender will help you break through to new levels of fitness-physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually-for women at all levels of physical fitness. For more information, www.sierrabender.com. $1,525 (includes tuition, materials, accommodations and meals) six day workshop June 24-29. Must register by May 18. Call 984-3231.
* The Diamond Approach Hawaii. "The Soul of Awareness." An experiential teaching from Friday through Sunday will be held at the Hospice Maui meeting room, 400 Mahalani St., Wailuku. It is designed for people who want to actualize their true spiritual potential while living fully in the world. Cost is $210. For more information, contact Karen Brewer at 276-6221 or email@example.com
* Kihei Public Library. "Movies and Munchies" will be offered Saturday, May 19 at 10 a.m., featuring Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck in classic cartoons, shown on a large movie screen. Snacks provided by the Maui Friends of the library. Contact the Library as soon as possible if a sign language interpreter or other special accommodation is needed for these programs. Kihei Public Library, 35 Waimahaihai St. Call 875-6833.
* "Childbirth Essentials." 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday. Valley Isle Childbirth, 2040 Piiholo Road, Makawao. Gain a thorough understanding of the birthing process, receive training in both the Lamaze and Bradley birthing techniques. Cost is $100 for Kaiser Permanente members. $125 for Non-Kaiser Permanente members. Space limited, reservations must be booked in advance, 572-5237 or visit www.valleyislechildbirth.com.
* "Enlighten Women's Minds, Empower Women's Hearts...For a Better World!" The Women's Information Network Presents: Hawaii Global Women's Summit. Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. at The Studio Maui, Haiku Marketplace, Haiku. Cost is $99, includes: continental breakfast, program and lunch. For tickets: www.globalmediaproductions.com. For information, firstname.lastname@example.org / www.patriciavarley.com or call 1 (800) 529-0063.
* "Social Media Boot Camp for Businesses." Workshop offered from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday, at the Malcolm Center, 1305 Holopono St., Suite 5. This workshop is geared toward beginners in social media. Cost is $65 (lunch included). For more information, visit www.hightechmaui.com