To have your class, workshop or presentation included in this free listing, email its title, instructor, location, dates, start/end times, cost and brief description to email@example.com. Due to the volume of submissions, items will be listed as close as possible to their start date; if a deadline to enroll is included, the event will be listed on the Sunday before deadline. High-res digital photos, depending on quality, are used if space permits. Submissions are subject to revision and rewriting, inclusion is not guaranteed and publication does not mean programs are endorsed by The Maui News.
* Free Yoga class. Kahului Yoga, 283 Lalo St., is offering Vinyasa Flow classes, 9 a.m. Saturdays, for free. This class offers a flowing practice appealing to yoga students comfortable with yoga postures and sun salutations. Vinyasa flow integrates breath and movement, inner and outer alignment, and strength and flexibility. For information, call Dale 446-6653. Offer expires July 1.
* Camera Artistry & Adventures. Contact: Randy@RandyJayBraun.com
RANDY JAY BRAUN, photographer
** "Photo Bootcamp for Creative Teens with Randy Jay Braun" will be held from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday at Seabury Hall Campus - Outdoor and Classroom, 480 Olinda Road, Makawao. Workshop will introduce teens to the fundamental camera operations and creative techniques of modern digital photography. Includes an introduction to basic computer editing. Ages 12-18. Cost is $325.
** "Photography & Creativity in the Italian Alps: an Artistic Journey into the heart of the Dolomites with Randy Jay Braun" Photo-adventure is part mountain trek, part hands-on photography workshop, part gourmet food tasting, and part artistic self-discovery. July 2 through 9. Meet in Venice, based in Corvara, Dolomites, Italy. Cost is $4,530. Limited to eight photographers of all levels.
* Maui Academy of Healing Arts. Open House, 310 Ohukai Road, #318, Kihei, from 1 to 2 p.m., June 10. Level I classes start Aug. 14, with classes Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6 to 9 p.m. and Saturdays from 2:30 to 6:30 p.m. Now approved for Veterans G.I. Educational Benefits. Call John Sanderson 879-4266.
* "Successful Communication with Your Teenager." Parents' workshop for communication tools, power of encouragement, mutual respect, overcome obstacles. 6 to 9 p.m. Thursday, Seicho No-Ie, 111 S. Kane St., Kahului (across Foodland) Cost is $30. Call 280-7468.
* College for Kids/College Bound. Call 984-3231 to register. See www.edventuremaui.com
** "Mac Attack! All things Creative & Mac," for 4th-6th graders, will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Laulima Building. Cost is $199.
* "Reiki Level II Course with Susan Currie." Learn an ancient energy healing system in several hours, and be useful for a lifetime. June 10 and 17 from 5-8 p.m. at Maui School of Therapeutic Massage, 1043 Makawao Ave., Makawao. Cost is $125 (applies as 6 hours credit for advanced certification program). To register call, 572-1888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Art Classes. The Hui No'eau Visual Arts Center., 2841 Baldwin Ave., is offering the following classes. For details or to register, call 572-6560 or visit huinoeau.com.
** Art Camp Kaluanui Week 1: "On the Wild Side: To the Deepest Depths of your Imagination" will be held from 8:30 am. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Ages 5 and up will enjoy a week of creative art explorations under the guidance of several Hui teaching artists. Cost is $215 ($269 nonmember) plus supply fee of $35.
** "Jewelry Making for Teens with Julie Matheis" will be held from 2:30 to 5:30 p.m. Mondays through July 9. Cost is $170 ($212 nonmember) plus supply fee of $30.
** "Beginning Jewelry with Julie Matheis" will be held from 6 to 9 p.m. Mondays through July 9. Cost is $195 ($244 nonmember) plus supply and lab fee of $45.
** "Beginning Wheel Throwing with Bob Flint" will be held from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Tuesdays through July 31 (no class on July 10). Cost is $225 ($282 nonmember) plus supply fee of $15 and lab fee of $30.
* Maui County Business Resource Center. "Business Structures Workshop with Jayna Uyehara, Esq." will be held from 12 to 1 p.m., Tuesday. Workshop provides an overview of the issue of liability, ownership, control/management, tax treatment and dissolution of the business. Free. Call 873-8247 to reserve.
* Resonance Therapy. "Talk/Healing/Demos by Athena Terranobas," learn about an alternative healing arts metasystem that bridges quantum information with innovative techniques, Thursday at 6:30 p.m., Island Surf Building, Unit 210, 1993 S. Kihei Road, Kihei. Contact Athena at 206-8808 or