To have your class, workshop or presentation included in this free listing, email its title, instructor, location, dates, start/end times, cost and brief description to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of submissions, items will be listed as close as possible to their start date; if a deadline to enroll is included, the event will be listed on the Sunday before deadline. High-res digital photos, depending on quality, are used if space permits. Submissions are subject to revision and rewriting, inclusion is not guaranteed and publication does not mean programs are endorsed by The Maui News.
* Mobile Video Production Program. Free to Maui youth ages 11-19 years old. The program will host two classes that will meet for seven half-day sessions, plus one 8-hour field production day, beginning June 25. Applications are available now at www.mauitube.org or call 871-5554.
* College for Kids/College Bound Summer Classes. Call 984-3231 to register now, or visit www.edventuremaui.com.
** "7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens" for Grade 8-12, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Cost is $234 (includes food & 2 books). Step-by-step, hands-on activities.
** "Cool Careers Camp" for Grade 6-9 June 26, 27, 28 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Cost is $199 (lab & materials fees are included) Find out what kind of learner you are and how you may work best with others in teams.
* "Qigong for Cancer Patients," with Kurt Miyajima. Release stress and reduce pain and illness through gentle movements. Free. For more information, call 243-2999. Every Friday from 3 to 4 p.m., till Aug. 31.
* "Better Choices, Better Health." Co-sponsored by the Maui County Office of Aging. For more information or to register, call 281-0094.
** Online (Six-Part Series). Join others 2-3 times a week where interactive online sessions are posted each week for 6 weeks. Visit selfmanage.org. Free.
** General Chronic Conditions (Six-Part Series). Discover ways to better deal with problems. Mondays till July 23 from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at Kaiser Permanente Maui Lani Clinic, 55 Maui Lani Parkway, Wailuku. Cost is $10, ages 60 plus, $35 under 60.
* Art Classes. The Hui No'eau Visual Arts Center, 2841 Baldwin Ave., is offering the following classes. For details or to register, call 572-6560 or visit huinoeau.com.
** Art Camp Kaluanui, Week 3: "Radical Rainforest: An Adventure in Cryptozoology" will be held from 8:30 am. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Ages 5 and up will enjoy a week of creative art explorations. Cost is $215 ($269 nonmember).
** "Oil Based Woodcut Print & Collage Techniques with Casey Neumann" will be held from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday and Tuesday, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday. Cost $165 ($206 nonmember) plus supply fee: $30.
** "Beginner's Guide to DSLR Camera Navigation & Composition with Aubrey Hord" will be held from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday. Cost is $65 ($82 nonmember) plus lab fee: $5.
** "Jewelry with Shells with Julie Matheis" will be held from 6 to 9 p.m. Wednesdays through July 11. Cost is $135 ($169 nonmember) plus supply and lab fee: $20.
* Makawao Public Library. Todd Sammons will lead a book discussion about "Let's Talk About 'The Dreamer' by Pam Munoz Ryan," for ages 8 through adult. 6:30 p.m. Free. 1159 Makawao Ave. Call 573-8785.
* Maui County Business Resource Center. "Business Succession Planning with Gretchen G. Voxland." Wednesday, from noon to 1 p.m. Free. Call to reserve 873-8247.
* Writing Classes. Learn the tools and techniques with Jasmyne Boswell in Haiku (near Studio Maui). Cost is $195. To register or for more information call 268-5807 or visit www.jasmyneconsulting.com.
* Access Consciousness Classes. with Dr. Lisa Giusiana at the Rawesome Lifestyle Center, 1120 Kapakalua Road, Haiku. Email Evita@RawesomePlanet.com to register. For more information, visit: accessyourphenomenallife.com/event
** "Access the Bars." Learn the 32 points on your head that store the energy of your limiting thoughts, feelings, emotions, and points of view. Cost is $200. Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
** "Access Foundation." This two-day class unlocks you from the limitations keeping you from having everything you desire. Cost is $600. Thursday and Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Prerequisite for Foundation: Access Bars.
** "Level One." This two-day class is kind-of like a GPS system for accessing YOUR phenomenal life. Cost is $600. Saturday and June 24 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Prerequisite for Level One: Access Bars and Foundation.
* Awakening Retreat. "Public Talk with Anam Thubten," from 7 to 9 p.m., Friday, at Studio Maui, Haiku. Cost is $20. Weekend retreat at Lumeria, 1813 Baldwin Ave., Makawao, Saturday and Sunday. Cost is $150 (two days) or $80 (one day), lunch $25. To register, contact: Lora at 446-5458 or email@example.com or visit www.dharmata.org. Call Lumeria at 579-8877.
* Shorten Your Inner Knowing Curve, through SoulCollage. Learn to access your intuition by Suzy Allegra. Beginning class, Saturday, from 11 a.m. 4 p.m. $60 includes all supplies. To register, call 268-7009.