To have your class, workshop or presentation included in this free listing, email its title, instructor, location, dates, start/end times, cost and brief description to email@example.com. Due to the volume of submissions, items will be listed as close as possible to their start date; if a deadline to enroll is included, the event will be listed on the Sunday before deadline. High-res digital photos, depending on quality, are used if space permits. Submissions are subject to revision and rewriting, inclusion is not guaranteed and publication does not mean programs are endorsed by The Maui News.
* Free yoga class. Kahului Yoga is offering free Vinyasa Flow classes at 9 a.m. Saturdays at its studio, 283 Lalo St. This class offers a flowing practice suitable to yoga students comfortable with yoga postures and sun salutations. Vinyasa flow integrates breath and movement, inner and outer alignment and strength and flexibility. Offer expires July 1. For details, call 446-6653.
* Walking class. Kaiser Permanente will offer "Power-Up Walking Class" from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. July 11 at King Kekaulike High School stadium. Learn to get more out of a walking routine. Cost is $7 and includes a pedometer and dynaband. Pre-registration is required. To register or for details, call 270-7308 by July 3.
* Photo presentation. A free public photo slideshow and talk by Hans Van Tilburg titled "Shipwrecks of the Islands" will be from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. today at the Whalers Village Whalers Museum in Kaanapali, and 6 p.m. Monday at the Hawaiian Islands Humpback Whale National Marine Sanctuary, 726 S. Kihei Road. For more information, call 879-2818, ext. 21.
* Reading camp. The Reading Clinic, Inc. will hold its Summer Academy Camps beginning Monday. Two weeks, one course (2 hours a day) costs $260. Two weeks, two courses (4 hours a day) $520. Two weeks, three course (7.5 hours a day) $700. Supply fee is $15. The clinic is at 1043 Makawao Ave., Suite 105. For details or to register, call 463-7499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Art Classes. The Hui No'eau Visual Arts Center, located at 2841 Baldwin Ave., Makawao, is offering the following classes. For details or to register, call 572-6560 or visit huinoeau.com.
** Art Camp Kaluanui Week 4: "Spirited Away: Magical Masks and More!" will be from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Ages 5 and older will enjoy a week of creative art explorations. Cost is $215 ($269 nonmember).
** "Plein Air Pastel II with Michael Clements" will be from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday through July 1. Cost is $195 ($244 nonmember).
** Colouressence Part I: "In the Studio with Ian Tremewen" will be on July 7.
** Colouressence Part II: "On Location with Ian Tremewen" will be on July 8. Both will be from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Cost is $85 ($106 nonmember) per class or register for Part I and Part II by Monday for $150 ($188 nonmember).
* Business class. "The P's & Q's of Bringing Products to Market with Steve Rose" will be from noon to 1 p.m. Tuesday at the Maui County Business Resource Center. This workshop will outline the basics of getting your product ready for retail, and address many of the problems and questions new entrepreneurs often have. Free. To reserve a spot, call 873-8247.
* SAT prep course. The Reading Clinic, Inc. will offer "SAT Prep For Fall Course" from 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays, continuing through September. Sessions address all three sections of the SAT. Cost is $80 per session, plus $30 supply fee. For more information or to register, call 463-7499 or email email@example.com.
* Tai Chi classes. Meditation in motion. Graceful in movement, slow in tempo, and fluid in natural postures. Helps one improve the body and mind. The Yang-style short form as taught by Professor Cheng Man-ch'ing. will be practiced by Bob Carter. Cost is $5 donation. Tuesdays from 6:30 to 8 p.m. and Fridays from noon to 1:30 p.m. at Unity Church of Maui, 483 S. HIgh St., Wailuku. For details, call 242-9327 or visit www.unityonmaui.org.
* Marketing class. Maui County Business Resource Center will offer "Devloping a Marketing Plan with Fred Rickert" from noon to 1 p.m. Wednesday. The basics of creating a marketing plan will be presented. To reserve a spot, call 873-8247.
* Summer reading program. Experience "Jungle Tales," a wild trip into the jungles of Africa and Brazil, by storyteller Antonio Rocha at 2 p.m. Friday at Hana Public and School Library, and at 10 a.m. Saturday at Makawao Public Library. For details, call the hosting library.
* Mana Lomi. "Bringing the Healer Back Into the Family," with Dr. Maka'ala Yates, D.C., and Jackie Kaua Tyler will be from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday to July 1. For details, contact Kapua at 280-5804 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Maka'ala at (541) 301-2896 or email@example.com.
* Yoga classes. Kathy Williams will hold yoga classes from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Friday, and from 10 to 11:30 a.m. Saturday at Maui Meadows. Cost is $15. For details, call 268-8708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.