To have your class, workshop or presentation included in this free listing, email its title, instructor, location, dates, start/end times, cost and brief description to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of submissions, items will be listed as close as possible to their start date; if a deadline to enroll is included, the event will be listed on the Sunday before deadline. High-res digital photos, depending on quality, are used if space permits. Submissions are subject to revision and rewriting, inclusion is not guaranteed and publication does not mean programs are endorsed by The Maui News.
* Advance Health Care Directive. Greg LaGoy will discuss the importance of documenting end-of-life decisions, health care power of attorney from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Aug. 6 at Kaiser Permanente, Maui Lani Clinic, 55 Maui Lani Parkway, Wailuku. Free. Reserve in advance by calling 270-7308.
* Coping with Hearing Loss. Esther Sorenson will discuss the anatomy of the ear, and factors that are associated with hearing loss from 1 to 2 p.m. Aug. 13 at Kaiser Permanente, Maui Lani Clinic, 55 Maui Lani Parkway, Wailuku. Free. Reserve in advance by calling 270-7308.
* The Way to Your Heart is Through Your Stomach. Alice Toguchi Matsuo will discuss how exercise, along with a heart-healthy diet, contribute to your overall health and reduce the risks of heart attacks and strokes from 10 to 11 a.m. Aug. 13 at Kaiser Permanente, Maui Lani Clinic, 55 Maui Lani Parkway, Wailuku. Free. Reserve in advance by calling 270-7308.
* Art Classes. The Hui No'eau Visual Arts Center, 2841 Baldwin Ave., is offering the following classes. For details or to register, call 572-6560 or visit www.huinoeau.com.
** "Hours of Earrings Workshop" with Julie Matheis from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. July 22. Cost is $50 ($63 nonmember), plus a $20 supply and lab fee.
** Art Camp Kaluanui Week 7: "Jammin' til the Jam is Through: Art Inspired by Music." Keiki ages 5 and older will enjoy a week of creative art explorations from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. July 23 to July 27. Cost is $215 ($269 nonmember).
** "Jewelry Making for Teens" with Julie Matheis will be from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. Mondays for six weeks from July 23 through Aug. 27. Cost is $115 ($144 nonmember), plus $30 supply fee.
** "Jewelry with Shells" with Julie Matheis will be from 6 to 9 p.m. Mondays for four weeks from July 23 through Aug. 13. Cost is $135 ($169 nonmember), plus $20 supply and lab fee.
* Aloha Ballroom Dance Academy's energetic East Coast Swing and dramatic Tango dance classes will be from 6:30 to 9 p.m. Wednesdays in Kihei. Students can pre-register online or in-person. For more information, visit www.alohaballroom.com or call 879-0055.
* College for Kids: "Lights! Camera! - You, the Star! One Day Acting Camp" for ages 12 to 18 will be from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Thursday at the UH-MC Laulima Building. Students will learn acting basics, cold-copy readings, practice audition interviews and create commercial. Bring a sack lunch. Cost is $69. For more information, call 984-3231.
* "The 2012 Internet Marketing Workshop" will be from noon to 1 p.m. Friday at the Maui County Business Resource Center. Learn what it takes to get your business or personal website to page one of Google, why most websites fail, how to get more Internet traffic for free, and how to get more local web business. Free.
* Skin Care: Love the Skin You're In will be from 10 to 11 a.m. Friday at Kaiser Permanente, Maui Lani Clinic, 55 Maui Lani Parkway, Wailuku. Get the latest skin care tips and advice from professionals. Reservations must be made in advance by calling 270-7308.
* Skin Care Fair will be from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Friday at Kaiser Permanente, Maui Lani Clinic (lobby), 55 Maui Lani Parkway, Wailuku. Receive a free skin analysis, talk to a licensed Aesthetician, and view demonstrations of the Clarisonic cleansing tool for the skin and the Opal tool for the eyes to keep your skin looking young and vibrant. Products will be available for purchase.
* Chi Nei Tsang Level 3. "Tok Sen for Bodyworkers" workshop will be from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday through July 22 at Hale Ho'omana. This tribal healing technique originating from the golden Triangle of Burma, Thailand and Laos. Using hand carved wooden tools and oils, learn to release deeply held restrictions in muscles and fascia. Cost is $395. To register, call (505) 471-9330, email email@example.com or visit www.whitecloudinstitute.com.
* Know Thyself as Soul Foundation. Awaken your soul and change your world at 7 p.m. Saturday at Unity Church of Maui, 483 S. High St., Wailuku. Free. For more information, call 1-877-MEDITATE, or visit www.santmat.net.
* "Breast is Best." Gain skills on proper latch-on techniques, how to tell if you're making enough milk, problem resolution, organizing your days from 10 a.m. to noon Saturday at Valley Isle Childbirth, 2040 Piiholo Road, Makawao. Cost is $25 for Kaiser Permanente members, $35 for nonmembers. Reserve in advance by calling 572-5237 or visit www.valleyislechildbirth.com.