I came across these facts on gun control, very interesting:
* In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, 20 million were killed.
* Turkey killed 1.5 million Armenians from 1915 to 1917.
* From 1939 to 1945, Germany killed 13 million Jews.
* Under China's gun control laws from 1935 to 1945, 20 million political dissidents were killed.
* From 1964 to 1981 in Guatemala, 100,000 Mayan Indians were killed.
* Uganda killed 300,000 Christians from 1971 to 1979.
* Cambodia killed 1 million from 1975 to 1977.
Defenseless people rounded up and killed because of gun control laws.
In the 20th century, 56 million people were killed because of gun control laws, adversely affecting only law-abiding citizens. I, myself, firmly believe in the Second Amendment.