* Personal: Age 18, son of Concita S. Dejos of Lanai City
* At School: Honor Roll, L-Club, tennis
* Off Campus: King's Chapel Sunshine Company, Lanai Public and School Library student helper
* Beyond High School: My short term goal is to graduate high school and attend college. My longterm goal is to become an architect.
* Who is your personal hero and why?
"My older sister Joanna is my personal hero and I?have always looked up to her. She was a hard worker in high school, and maintaned her GPA even while having a part-time job at a restaurant. After applying for scholarships, she was able to go to college without my mother's financial support. Now it is time for me to live up to her reputation and do something great like her."
The students in this weekly feature are selected by officials at their respective high schools. "Student Spotlight" recognizes students of good character who are involved in school or community activities such as athletics, clubs, student government and volunteer work.