* Lahainaluna High School / Grade 12
* GPA: 3.5
* SPORTS: Football, wrestling
* FAMILY: Andres and Mina Alamon of Napili
* ACTIVITIES: Relay for Life, paddleboarding, fishing, diving, photography
* FUTURE PLANS: Studying fire science at Western Oregon University
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "I enjoy all the fun you experience. You create memories that you'll be able to look back on and laugh about. Also, I enjoy the competition from other athletes because it helps you become a better athlete yourself."