It looks like the country is split almost 50/50 for the main presidential candidates. But I believe either candidate would carry 75 percent of the vote if he promises to do five things:
* Bring the troops home by June of 2013 or earlier (including our mercenaries and support groups).
* Cut off all monetary aid to the Mideast countries until their citizens show they like the United States.
* Place at least a two-year moratorium on new defense spending for war products.
* Stop trying to democratize all other countries.
* Stay out of our personal lives, including women's birth control issues.