* Molokai High School / Grade 12
* GPA: 3.0 (AP biology, AP English)
* SPORTS: Air riflery, swimming
* FAMILY: Joseph and Martha Lee Kalipi of Kaunakakai
* ACTIVITIES: Drama Club, Multicultural Club, MEPO, teaching Sunday school, beach clean-ups, volunteering at Napu'uwai Clinical Services
* FUTURE PLANS: Studying education to become a teacher or administrator
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "I love being part of a team because we're like a second family. We support each other, in ups and downs. I also love the com-petition, excitement and challenges in athletics."