The following is a listing of nonprofit organizations that sell an assortment of used and donated goods. For changes or new listings call 242-6343.
* Habitat for Humanity, Maui's ReStore, 970 Lower Main St., Wailuku, 986-8050, Mondays to Saturdays, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. New and used construction material.
* Kala Iki Thrift Store, Kula Hospital, 204 Kula Highway, Kula, 878-1221, 9:30 a.m.-1 p.m., second and last Saturdays and third Tuesday of each month.
* Keiki Kokua Thrift Store, 810 Haiku Road, Suite 157, in the Haiku Marketplace, 575-5393; from January to April, Mondays to Saturdays, 10 a.m.5 p.m.; from May to the new year, Fridays, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
* Ka Mana'olana Thrift Store,1655 S. Kihei Road, Kihei, 875-2112, Mondays 9:30 a.m.-2 p.m. Tuesdays 3-5:30 p.m. Wednesdays 9:30-11:30 a.m. and 3-5:30 p.m. Fridays 1-4 p.m.
*Maui Friends of the Library, Used Book Stores:
** Behind the old Puunene School, 871-6563 or see www.maui.net/~mfol; Tuesday to Saturday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. (hours may vary).
** The Wharf Cinema Center, next door to the theater, Monday to Saturday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
* Salvation Army thrift stores:
** 35 Hale Kuai St., Suite 314, Kihei, 875-8065. 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday to Saturday.
** 131 Shaw St., Lahaina, 661-8827. 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Monday to Saturday.
* St. Anthony's Thrift Shop, 1627B Mill St., Wailuku, 242-7785. 8 a.m.-1 p.m., Monday to Friday.
* St. Joseph's Thrift Shop, 1294 Makawao Ave., 572-9150. Tuesday and Thursday, and second Saturdays of the month, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
* Women Helping Women's Revive thrift store, old Kahului Shopping Center, 495-0067. Monday to Friday,10 a.m.-5p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Clothing, accessories furniture and household items.