* Lanai High School / Grade 12
* GPA: 3.2 (AP English)
* SPORTS: baseball, cross country
Dallas Del Rosario
* FAMILY: Glenn and Beverly Del Rosario
* ACTIVITIES: L-Club, hunting, diving, paddle boarding, umpiring youth baseball, planting trees for the environment.
* FUTURE PLANS: Attending the University of Hawaii-Manoa and getting into health care field
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "Being an athlete has taught me to never give up, to keep pushing until I?succeed and to have a strong mind because everything is mental."