* Lanai High School / Grade 12
* GPA: 3.5 (University of Hawaii Maui College engineering 100)
* SPORTS: Softball, wrestling, cross country
* FAMILY: Eric and Fiona Amby of Lanai City
* ACTIVITIES: L-Club president, student govern-ment, DECA, volunteering for Little League, UNICEF and Lanai Culture and Heritage Center.
* FUTURE PLANS: Studying early childhood education at the University of Hawaii or UNLV.
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "What I enjoy most about being an athlete is the excitement and adrena-line of competing, and the accomplished feeling of winning and reaching my personal goals."