* Maui High School / Grade 12
* GPA: 3.9
* SPORTS: Paddling, water polo, swimming
* FAMILY: Mark Cramer of Kihei
* ACTIVITIES: Maui?High Voyaging Club, Spanish Club, volunteer for Kihei Canoe Club; enjoys bike riding, running and going to the beach.
* FUTURE PLANS: Attend Saint Olaf University and study criminal justice.
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "Being an athlete has taught me to respect others and strive for my goals. I have learned to never give up and persevere through adversity."