Lana'i Resorts LLC has appointed six new members to its senior leadership team.
Lana'i Resorts is a subsidiary of Lana'i Holdings LLC, which bought 98 percent of the island last year. Lana'i Holdings is controlled by billionaire and Oracle Corp. Chief Executive Officer Larry Ellison.
The new appointees are:
* Arian Chun, vice president of development and construction, who will head all Lana'i Resorts planning, development and construction activities. Chun has experience in development and construction in Hawaii and San Francisco. Most recently, he was regional development manager at OliverMcMillan.
* Kepa Maly, vice president of culture and historic preservation, who will supervise all activities related to archaeological and cultural surveys and will share his knowledge of Lanai with staff members, residents and guests at the resorts. A graduate of Lanai High and Elementary School, Maly also worked with the community to establish the Lanai Culture & Heritage Center.
* Lesley Kaneshiro, vice president of finance, who has been handling all financial operations during the transition in ownership from Castle & Cooke to Lana'i Holdings. For more than eight years, Kaneshiro served in various executive capacities for Island Air, including chief executive officer, chief financial officer, vice president of finance and controller.
* Kimberly Miyazawa Frank, vice president of human resources and community development. Frank had been serving as chief operating officer of the YWCA of Oahu.
* Lynn McCrory, vice president of government affairs, who will interact with state and county government elected officials and department heads and will supervise Lana'i Resorts' Maui office. McCrory served for nearly 25 years as part-owner and president of PAHIO Development, which oversaw the operations of multiple companies and development projects on Kauai.
* Suzanne Yamada, executive assistant and office manager for Lana'i Resorts' Oahu office. She performed a similar role with Castle & Cooke and comes to Lana'i Holdings after having served as executive administrative assistant to the headmaster at Iolani School on Oahu.
Lanai-born Kurt Matsumoto, Lana'i Resorts chief operating officer, was appointed in November. Lana'i Resorts oversees all business operations on the island.