In response to the unrivaled lineup of world-renowned chefs that will participate in Vegas Uncork'd by Bon Appetit from May 9 to 12, nearly one-third of the tickets have already been sold. The highly anticipated culinary festival will be hosted at Bellagio, Caesars Palace, Mandalay Bay and MGM Grand.
Gourmet dinners cooked and hosted by Gordon Ramsay, Nobu Matsuhisa, Bobby Flay, Francois Payard, Guy Savoy and the Pellegrino Family are going, going, gone!
As many of you know, Matsuhisa just opened Nobu Lanai restaurant with billionaire and Oracle CEO Larry Ellison, and he also just opened his own hotel inside Caesars Palace, so he's smokin' hot right now.
Mandalay Bay resort’s Mary Sue Milliken (from left), Mike Minor, Susan Feniger, Charlie Palmer and Rick Moonen are among chefs participating in the Vegas Uncork’d culinary festival.
IDAVID BECKER for Bon Appetit photo
The other sold-out events include a cooking and wine demo with Joel Robuchon; a pastry seminar with Francois Payard of Rao's on the Grill: and a Mother's Day Italian brunch with the Pellegrinos.
Limited tickets are still available for extraordinary opportunities to mingle with culinary stars such as Charlie Palmer, Alain Ducasse, Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Michael Mina, Michel Richard, Todd English and the above-mentioned Robuchon.
"Las Vegas has become a culinary enthusiast's dream come true," says Cathy Tull, senior vice president of marketing at Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority, "Vegas Uncork'd by Bon Appetit has once again proven to be an incredible success."
"It's selling faster than ever before, because it provides once-in-a-lifetime experiences with legendary chefs, master sommeliers and cutting-edge mixologists."
Tickets are still available for these hot events:
* Vegas Uncork'd Kick-Off Party at Hakkasan Las Vegas, May 9: Explore Las Vegas' newest and hottest fine dining/nightclub venue at the official kick-off party at MGM Grand, complete with mouthwatering bites and signature drinks from Michelin-starred chef Ho Chee Boon and his talented team.
* Master Series Dinner with Michel Richard: It Takes Two, May 9: Renowned chef Michel Richard and his James Beard Awardwinning staff will host an intimate dinner at Central in Caesars Palace and showcase the food and techniques that won them the title of Best New Restaurant in town.
* Master Series Dinner: Old Homestead, May 9: Be part of American history during a special dinner at this iconic steakhouse at Caesars Palace. Taste timeless dishes, sip free-flowing big red wines and learn more about how this establishment became so beloved.
* 1842 Poolside with Michael Mina, May 10: Get a sneak peek at Mina's soon-to-open PUB 1842 at MGM Grand. Savor new dishes as the restaurant is transported poolside.
* Bellagio Block Party: Cured, Smoked, Braised, Grilled and Toasted, May 11: Mina returns to host this party-perfect food affair, presenting cuisine from an all-star chef cast to include Vongerichten, English, Julian Serrano and Akira Back. Guests may let loose and dance to live music while enjoying craft beers, sake, wine and spirits.
* Oyster Extravaganza, May 11: From the half shell to oysters Rockefeller, this favorite bivalve will be celebrated in a variety of ways at Aureole at Mandalay Bay. Enjoy cocktails and live music, too, while sampling the best flavors from East to West Coast.
* The Beer Garden, May 11: Join acclaimed chefs Hubert Keller and Laurent Pillard and certified cicerone (beer server) Sarah Johnson for an authentic Beer Garden at Mandalay Bay. Savor an Alsatian Brasserie menu, remarkable beer selection and live music to set the stage.
* Joel Robuchon Dinner, May 11: Enjoy this one-of-a-kind, six-course menu from celebrated chef Robuchon at his restaurant in MGM Grand and get a signed cookbook.
* Hand-Crafted Collaboration, May 11: Mandalay Bay chef Rick Moonen and master mixologist Tony Abou-Ganim go head-to-head in this interactive demo showcasing how the best culinary fare pairs up with the greatest libations.
* Nature of a Good Party with Alain Ducasse, May 12: Celebrate Mother's Day in style with a gourmet brunch at Mix at the Mandalay Bay.
For tickets and more information, visit vegasuncorked.com. To book Vegas Uncork'd air and hotel packages, visit lasvegas.com.