* Hana High School / Grade 12
* SPORTS: Wrestling, football, cross country, track and field, volleyball, soccer and softball.
* GPA: 2.7
* FAMILY: Donalyn and Leonard Naihe of Hana
* ACTIVITIES: Hana Canoe Club MEO, Alu Like, Ma Ka Hana Ka Ike, Summer Pals.
* FUTURE PLANS: Study exercise and sports science at Kapiolani Community College.
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "Being an athlete has taught me determination. Never to give up on what you start because in the long run it is going to feel great and well worth it."