To have your class, workshop or presentation included in this free listing, email its title, instructor, location, dates, start/end times, cost and brief description to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of submissions, items will be listed as close as possible to their start date; if a deadline to enroll is included, the event will be listed on the Sunday before deadline. High-res digital photos, depending on quality, are used if space permits. Submissions are subject to revision and rewriting, inclusion is not guaranteed and publication does not mean programs are endorsed by The Maui News.
* Art classes. The Hui No'eau Visual Arts Center, 2841 Baldwin Ave., is offering the following art classes. To register or for details, call 572-6560 or visit www.huinoeau.com.
** "Jeweler's Tool Making Workshop - Level 1" with Roberta Ann Weisenburg will be from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. today. Students will learn how to create jeweler's steel tools for stamping, chasing, and setting. Cost is $45 ($56 nonmember) plus supply and lab fee: $15.
** "Camp Kaluanui: Summer 2013 (Ages 5+) School of Rock: Art Inspired by Music" will be from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Cost of five-day tuition: $215 ($269 nonmember) plus supply fee: $35; single-day tuition: $70 ($88 nonmember) plus supply fee: $7.
** "Know Your History: Aerosol Mural (Ages 13+)" will be from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday through Friday. Students will learn basic aerosol can control, technique, safety, and concept development. Cost of four-day tuition: $135 ($169 nonmember) plus supply fee: $25.
** "Casting for Artists - Level 2" with J.B. Rea will be from 6 to 9 p.m. Tuesdays through Aug. 20. Expand the possibilities of jewelry design by learning the basic elements of wax working and casting methods for the artist. Cost of six-week tuition: $195 ($244 nonmember) plus supply and lab fee: $50.
** "In the Field - Using your DSLR: Digital Photography Level 2" with Aubrey Hord will be form 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday. Cost is $80 ($100 nonmember) plus lab fee: $5. A supply list is posted online.
** "Handbuilding & Wheel Throwing (Ages 10+)" with Nancy Martel will be from 3 to 5 p.m. Thursdays through Sept. 5. Students will learn the basic elements of wheel throwing as well as more advanced techniques to add design and texture to work. Cost of eight-week tuition: $135 ($169 nonmember) plus supply fee: $32.
* EdVenture classes. The University of Hawaii Maui College is offering the following classes. For information or to register, call 984-3231.
** "Bone Up On Osteoporosis" with Steve Blake will be from 9 to 11 a.m. Mondays through July 29. Cost is $89.
** "French Level 2" with Olivia Techoueyres will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Monday and Aug. 19. Cost is $144.
** "Natural Pest Control for the Home Gardener" with Anne Gachuhi will be from 9 to 11 a.m. Wednesday and July 24. Cost is $89.
** "Portuguese for Travelers" with Marty Adler will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Wednesday and Aug. 21. Cost is $144.
** "Ancient Hawaiian Calendar" with Kahu Lyons Kapi'iohookalani Naone will be from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday. Cost is $179.
** "Taoist Longevity Breathing" with Kurt Miyajima will be from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. Saturdays through Aug. 31
( no class on Aug. 3 and 13). Cost is $89.
* Gardening classes. Anne Gachuhi of the Home Gardening Support Network will be conducting the following gardening classes. For more information or to register, call 446-2361, email email@example.com or visit www.homegardeningsupportnetwork.com.
** "All About Tomatoes" will be from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Monday at the Hope Chapel, Kihei. Cost is $10.
** "Natural Pesticide Options for the Home Landscape" will be from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. Wednesday and July 24 at the UH-MC, Kahului. Cost is $89.
* MAPA camps. Maui Academy of Performing Arts, 2027 Main Street, Wailuku is offering the following camps Monday through Friday. No experience necessary. Registration form can be downloaded at www.mauiacademy.org/sumr.asp or call 244-8760
** "Princess Dance Camp" with Katie Higuchi for students ages 3-5 will be from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Spend each day as a different princess. Cost is $125.
** "Summer Dance Camp" with Rebecca Owen for students ages 6-10 will be from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Learn dance skills in jazz, ballet, hip hop, stage presence, memorization, flexibility, coordination and teamwork. Cost is $195.
** "Summer Drama Camp" with Ricky Jones for students ages 6-11 will be from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Learn how to use your bodies, voices and imaginations to create characters and act out stories. Cost is $195.
* Health class. Kaiser Permanente - Maui Lani Clinic will offer the following free class from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Monday. "Look Good . . . Feel Better" (For women living with cancer) Advance registration is required by calling 244-5553.
* Video camp. Maui youth ages 10-16 can create, shoot and edit their own stories using professional video equipment from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday. Students who complete the camp will be "youth-certified" to borrow Akaku cameras and use editing software after camp ends. Cost of five-day camp is $200. For more information, call 871-5554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Business workshops. Maui County Business Resource Center is offering the following classes. Free. To reserve, call 873-8247.
** "Learn How to Sell Anything!" with Larry Roussel will be from 12 to 1 p.m. Tuesday.
** "Netiquette" How to mix online and in-person networking with Nicole Fisher will be from 12 to 1:15 p.m. Wednesday.