The state Department of Transportation has announced a number of roadway advisories for motorists this week.
* Keanae - a single-lane closure eastbound on Hana Highway between Milepost 10.4, in the vicinity of the Garden of Eden, and Milepost 16, near the Keanae Peninsula Road, from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Tuesday through Friday for slope stabilization work.
* Lahaina - a shifting of the lanes on Honoapiilani Highway mauka between Front and Kai Hele Ku streets, fronting Launiupoko State Park, for repairs to erosion damage of the highway's shoulder foundation.
* Kaanapali - a right-lane closure in the northbound direction of Honoapiilani Highway between Lower Honoapiilani Road and Leialii Parkway from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Tuesday through Friday, for utility installations.
* Ukumehame to Maalaea - a lane closure on Honoapiilani Highway in both directions between North Kihei Road and Pohaku Aeko Street from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Tuesday through Friday for road striping.
* Honokohau - alternating, single-lane closures on Kahekili Highway in both directions between Milepost 36, in the vicinity of Honokohau Bay, and Milepost 42, near Papanahoa Gulch, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday through Friday for drainage clearing.