* Maui High School / Grade 12
* GPA: 3.7
* SPORTS: Swimming, track and field, bowling, cross country
* FAMILY: Suzee and Rick Fujihara of Kahului
* ACTIVITIES: Key Club, DECA Club, Athletic Club.
* FUTURE PLANS: Study natural resources and environmental management at the University of Hawaii.
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "What I enjoy the most about being an athlete is personal self-improve-ment, individual/team competition and making new friends through a variety of sports."