* Seabury Hall / Grade 12
* GPA: 3.3 (AP calculus)
* SPORTS: Football, paddling, baseball, soccer
* FAMILY: Kalei and Leihua Luuwai of Waiohuli
* ACTIVITIES: Hawaiian Club, fishing
* FUTURE PLANS: Studying mechanical engineering
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "I like the socialization and spending time with people from all over the island, and I like having fun playing each sport. Being an athlete has taught me life lessons. I never give up and always try my hardest."