We are pleased to welcome the following new members into the Maui Chamber of Commerce ohana:
* Associa Hawaii. They provide hands-on management, 24-hour customer service and industry-leading experts to make the lives of those they serve (associations, homeowners, developers and builders and Realtors) easier, more effortless and fulfilling, while ensuring the well-being of their investment. Associa Hawaii's team continually strives to offer the best services in the industry for the wonderful communities, with a singular focus on growing and maintaining them through dedicated customer service. Their extensive planning, market innovations and dedication to employee education and training continuously raises the bar on association management standards. We think you'll agree that their focus serves their clients well.
* Hawaii National Bank. When this closely held community bank opened its doors Sept. 19, 1960, it had record-breaking opening-day deposits. It was the largest of 134 banks opening in the United States that year. Ever since, Hawaii National Bank has been one of the keystone institutions of Hawaii finance, providing a wide range of services to small-business customers and individual account holders. Building close relationships and providing value-added support is the way they do business. This means spending more time with clients to understand their needs and providing sound analysis that stays relevant as times change. With an experienced team, 13 convenient branch locations on Oahu, Maui and Hawaii, and online banking, they are always available to help.
* Sherri Reeve Gallery & Gifts. Located in the heart of Makawao town, this gallery is a truly magical place. Here you will find vibrant works of art by leading watercolor artist Sherri Reeve. Her bright color palettes warm your heart and you are sure to find treasured pieces for yourself or your family and friends. In addition to being a gifted artist, Sherri also is a true entrepreneur, continuously adding new gift lines to make her artwork more accessible. Her creative products are not only affordable, but unique and still limited, so each gift is special and valued. While Reeve's artwork can be found in private collections across the world, the best place to view it is her charming shop, where you may also find her as well. Come in to experience the friendly staff, wonderful gift items, and art that sings to your soul.
* MD Restoration. A full-service restoration company you can trust. MD Restoration offers 24-hour emergency water extraction, water damage restoration and cleanup, structural drying, mold removal, reconstruction/renovation, carpet cleaning and maintenance, and fire damage restoration and repair. They are locally certified specialists to handle your immediate problems. If you have an emergency, call MD Restoration to come out and mitigate your situation right away. They quickly sprung into action at the chamber's November Business After Hours by contributing 150 pounds of food to Feed My Sheep to help feed Maui's hungry this holiday season. It was a great way to see them jump right in and get involved.
* Tommy Hilfiger. The Tommy Hilfiger brand celebrates the essence of classic American cool and provides a refreshing twist to the preppy fashion genre. The designs give time-honored classics a fresh look, and his discerning taste has provided the foundation for the growth of a global brand. Tommy Hilfiger and its partners operate over 350 stores worldwide, and their new location in Lahaina will be opening soon. We are pleased to help with their grand opening and ribbon-cutting ceremony at the Outlets of Maui. For chamber members who have not yet RSVP'd for this spectacular event, contact Tesia at the chamber office (244-0081) to confirm your attendance. When you do, a special coupon offer awaits you.
Not yet a member of the Maui Chamber of Commerce? Give us a call. We are happy to share the many benefits of membership to take your business to the next level.
* Pamela Tumpap is president of the Maui Chamber of Commerce.