* Seabury Hall / Grade 12
* GPA: 3.6
* SPORTS: Track, cross country
* FAMILY: Bobby and Heather Grossman of Haiku
* ACTIVITIES: Playing guitar, volunteering for race organizations
* FUTURE PLANS: Studying sports science and journalism at a college in California or Oregon
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "What I enjoy most about being an athlete is being part of a successful team. Being an athlete has taught me to be mentally and physically stronger while pushing me to my limits. Being an athlete has also taught me to be a leader and gain confidence in myself."