* KAHULUI SHOPPING CENTER. Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: Farmers Market with fresh fruit and vegetables, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
* LAHAINA CANNERY MALL. Saturday: Kahiau Angel Tree kickoff drive with host Shaggy from Q103, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Santa arrives, 10 a.m.; Kamanu Kahaiali'i 10:30 a.m.; Henry Kapono, 11 a.m.; La Hui, noon; Soldiers of Christ, 12:30 p.m.; Na Kamali'i Nani O Lahaina, 1 p.m.; Joan and Hi'i Kahaiali'i, 2 p.m.; Children's ukulele group, 2:30 p.m.; Maui Cheer group, 3 p.m.; ROK, 3:30 p.m.; Calista Dance Group, 4 p.m. Sunday: Family magic with Holden Mowat, 11:30 a.m.; Kings Chapel Choir, noon; Na Kamali'i Nani O Lahaina, 1 p.m.; Lahainaluna High band & choir, 2 p.m.; yo-yo demonstration, 4 p.m.; Maui Paniolo Posse line dancing, 4:30 p.m. Tuesday: Ukulele lessons, 5:45 p.m.; Halau Hula O Keola Ali'iokekai, 7 p.m. Free gift wrapping by Salvation Army Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
* MAUI MALL. Thursday: Kalama Bell Band, 6 p.m. Friday: Maui High Chorus, 6 p.m. Saturday: Holiday fashion show, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.; America's Winter Darling Doll & Prince Charming Pageant, 1 to 4 p.m.; Kamehameha Ukulele Ensemble, 6 p.m. Sunday: Henoheno, 11 a.m. Monday: Doris Todd Memorial Christian School Band, 6 p.m. Tuesday: King Kekaulike Symphonic Band, 6 p.m. Wednesday: Maui Waena Band, 6 p.m.
* OLD LAHAINA CENTER. Wednesday: Keiki Polynesian Show, 2:30 p.m. Friday: Aloha Friday Hula Show, 3:30 p.m. Daily: Hale Kahiko, replica of an ancient Hawaiian village, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
* QUEEN KA'AHUMANU CENTER. Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: Farmers market, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday: Gingerbread Cookie Decorating with Santa from 10 a.m. to noon. Maui United Way Partner Agency Fair from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday: Hula show, 10:30 a.m.; pet photos with Santa, 5 to 8 p.m.; Maui High School Winter Concert, 7 p.m. Tuesday: Wind Ensemble & Jazz Winter Concert by Baldwin High School, 7 p.m. Wednesday: Kihei Lutheran Church Christmas Concert, 7 p.m.
* THE SHOPS AT WAILEA. Wednesday: "WOW!" Wailea Wednesdays entertainment features Maui OnStage performing skits from its "Scrooge - The Musical" and Christmas carols, from 6:30 to 8 p.m. in the lower courtyard. The weekly event includes gallery receptions, artist appearances and one-night-only shopping and restaurant specials.
* WHALERS VILLAGE. Thursday: Hula lessons, 3 to 4 p.m. Friday and Tuesday: Flower lei-making classes and demos, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, Monday and Wednesday: Polynesian hula and/or Tahitian dance, 7 to 8 p.m. Wednesday: Cultural hula lessons, noon to 1 p.m.
* THE WHARF CINEMA CENTER. Friday: Lui Williams, 5 to 7 p.m. Saturday: Lahaina Baptist Church Choir, 6:30 p.m. Monday to Saturday: Onsite artisans and craftsmen at work, 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Plantation Museum, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., upper level of The Wharf Cinema Center; admission is free.
Events are subject to change without notice.