* KAHULUI SHOPPING CENTER. Friday and Tuesday: Farmers Market with fresh fruit and vegetables, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
* LAHAINA CANNERY MALL. Thursday: Te Tiare Patitifa, 7 p.m. Saturday: Very Vegas prize wheel event, 10:30 a.m. to noon; Maui Tuba Christmas, noon; Te Tiare Patitifa, 1 p.m.; Yu-Gi-Oh card session, 3 p.m. Sunday: Family magic with Holden Mowat, 11:30 a.m.; Maui Brass Ensemble, noon; Halau Hula O Keola Ali'iokekai, 1 p.m.; yo-yo demonstration, 4 p.m. Monday: Lahaina Baptist Choir, 6 p.m. Free gift wrapping by Salvation Army Lahaina Outpost from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday through Monday; 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday.
* MAUI MALL. Thursday: Halau Hula O Na Pua O Pakipika, 6 p.m. Friday: Halau Hula O Keola Ali'iokekai, 6 p.m. Saturday: White Zumba, 6 p.m. Sunday: Taaroa Nui, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.; Tuba Christmas, 6 p.m. Monday: Maui Waena Ukulele, 6 p.m.
* OLD LAHAINA CENTER. Friday: Aloha Friday Hula Show, 3:30 p.m. Daily: Hale Kahiko, replica of an ancient Hawaiian village, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
* QUEEN KA'AHUMANU CENTER. Friday and Tuesday: Farmers market, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday: MAPA dance performance, 7:15 to 8:15 p.m. Friday: UH-Maui College information table, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.; Kama'aina Nights concert featuring Napua Makua and Homestead, 6 to 8 p.m. Monday: Hula show, 10:30 a.m. Gift wrapping by Boys and Girls Clubs of Maui, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Sunday and Tuesday.
* THE SHOPS AT WAILEA. Thursday: Lanakila & Co. in the lower courtyard. Friday: Maui OnStage Christmas carols in the lower courtyard. Saturday: Leokane Pryor and CJ "Boom" Helekahi in the East Wing between St. John Boutique and Louis Vuitton. Sunday: Maui OnStage Christmas carols in the lower courtyard. Monday: Benoit JazzWorks in the East Wing. Entertainment from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
* WHALERS VILLAGE. Thursday: Hula lessons, 3 to 4 p.m.; strolling carolers, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.; Benoit JazzWorks, 7 to 8 p.m. Friday: Lei-making class, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.; Holiday sunset jazz, 6:30 to 9 p.m. Saturday: Strolling carolers and Mele Kalikimaka Show, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Sunday: Santa arrives by canoe, 4:15 p.m. at Hula Grill; strolling carolers, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.; Holiday Cantata, 7 to 8 p.m. Monday: Arts & crafts, 11 a.m. to noon; coconut husking demo, noon to 1 p.m.; Polynesian hula show, 7 to 8 p.m. Tuesday: Lei-making, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.; Mele Kalikimaka Show, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
* THE WHARF CINEMA CENTER. Friday: Lui Williams, 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday to Tuesday: Onsite artisans and craftsmen at work, 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Plantation Museum, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., upper level of The Wharf Cinema Center; admission is free. "Eyes of Jaws" a display of National Geographic photographer Patrick McFeeley's work through December.
* Events are subject to change without notice.