* KAHULUI SHOPPING CENTER. Friday and Tuesday: Farmers Market with fresh fruit and vegetables, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
* LAHAINA CANNERY MALL. Thursday: Te Tiare Patitifa, 7 p.m. Saturday: Na Kamali'i O Ke Akua, 1 p.m.; Yu-Gi-Oh card session, 3 p.m. Sunday: Family magic with Holden Mowat, 11:30 a.m.; Na Pua O Kapiolani Hula Studio performance 1 p.m.; yo-yo demonstration, 4 p.m. Tuesday: Mall closes early, 5 p.m.
* MAUI MALL. Saturday: Warrior Elite All Stars and West Maui Cheer, 1 p.m. Sunday: Te Tiare Patitifa performance, 11 a.m.
* THE OUTLETS OF MAUI. Today and Friday: Traditional Hawaiian slack key guitar, 1 to 3 p.m. Today, Friday and Saturday: Music by DJ Ron, 7 to 9 p.m.
* QUEEN KA'AHUMANU CENTER. Monday: hula show, 10:30 a.m. Friday, Tuesday and Wednesday: Farmers market, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
* THE SHOPS AT WAILEA. Due to the holidays, no "WOW!" entertainment scheduled through Wednesday.
* WHALERS VILLAGE. Thursday: Hula lessons, 3 to 4 p.m.; Benoit JazzWorks, 7 to 8 p.m. Friday: Lei-making class, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.; Maui Brass Ensemble, 7 to 8 p.m. Saturday: Mele Kalikimaka Show, 7 to 8 p.m. Sunday: International Dance performance, 7 to 8 p.m. Monday: Arts and?crafts, 11 a.m. to noon; coconut-husking demo, noon to 1 p.m.; Polynesian hula show, 7 to 8 p.m. Tuesday: Lei-making class, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Ongoing: Whalers Village Museum, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Humpback Whale Talks in the museum, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
* THE WHARF CINEMA CENTER. Friday: Lui Williams, 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday to Tuesday: Onsite artisans and craftsmen at work, 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Plantation Museum, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., upper level of The Wharf Cinema Center; admission is free. "Eyes of Jaws" a display of National Geographic photographer Patrick McFeeley's work through December.
*Events are subject to change without notice.