* KAHULUI SHOPPING CENTER. Friday, Tuesday and Wednesday: Farmers Market with fresh fruit and vegetables, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
* LAHAINA CANNERY MALL. Thursday: Te Tiare Patitifa, 7 p.m. Saturday: Te Tiare Patitifa, 1 p.m.; Yu-Gi-Oh card session, 3 p.m. Sunday: Family magic with Holden Mowat, 11:30 a.m.; Te Tiare Patitifa, 1 p.m.; yo-yo demonstration, 4 p.m.; line dancing with Maui Paniolo Posse, 4:30 p.m. Tuesday: Ukulele lessons, 5:45 p.m.; Na Kamali'i Nani O Lahaina, 7 p.m.
* MAUI MALL. Friday: Maui Academy of Performing Arts, 6:45 p.m. Sunday: Hula performance by Ha'aheo, 11 a.m.
* THE OUTLETS OF MAUI. Today and Friday: Traditional Hawaiian slack key guitar, 1 to 3 p.m. Today, Friday and Saturday: Music by DJ Ron, 7 to 9 p.m.
* QUEEN KA'AHUMANU CENTER. Monday: Hula show, 10:30 a.m. Friday, Tuesday and Wednesday: Farmers market, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
* THE SHOPS AT WAILEA. Wednesday: Concert featuring Lanakila & Co., 6:30 to 8 p.m. at the Lower Courtyard by the fountain. WOW! Wailea Wednesdays includes gallery receptions, artist appearances and one-night-only shopping and restaurant specials.
* WHALERS VILLAGE. Thursday: Hula lessons, 3 to 4 p.m.; Benoit JazzWorks, 7 to 8 p.m. Friday: Lei-making class, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.; Barefoot Minded, 6 to 8 p.m. Saturday: Polynesian hula show, 7 to 8 p.m. Sunday: International Dance, 7 to 8 p.m. Monday: Arts and crafts, 11 a.m. to noon; coconut-husking demo, noon to 1 p.m.; Polynesian hula show, 7 to 8 p.m. Tuesday: Lei-making class, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday: Cultural hula lessons, noon to 1 p.m.; hula show, 7 to 8 p.m. Whalers Village Museum, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., $3; children 12 and younger free.
* THE WHARF CINEMA CENTER. Friday: Live entertainment, 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday to Tuesday: Onsite artisans and craftsmen at work, 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Plantation Museum, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., upper level of The Wharf Cinema Center; admission is free.
* Events are subject to change without notice.