* Kihei Charter School Grade 9
* GPA: 4.11
* SPORTS: Track and field and volleyball
* FAMILY: Sabine Ronge and Shawn Reynolds of Haiku
* ACTIVITIES: Volunteer at the Maui Marathon and other running events, surfing
* SPORTS LESSONS: "Being an athlete, I'm staying fit, eating healthy and I'm around great people. There is always something to do and competing is such a huge never-racking rush. You never get bored. I have been an athlete all my life and the biggest thing I've learned is that you have to work hard for what you want."
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.