* Molokai High School Grade 12
* GPA: 3.7
* SPORTS: Track and field and volleyball
* FAMILY: Natasha and Michael McCutcheon of Kaunakakai
* ACTIVITIES: S.A.D.D. president
* FUTURE PLANS: Study kinesiology at the University of Hawaii-Hilo
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "The most important feeling of being an athlete is when you are truly needed by the team. It is up to you to make it or not make it. Being an athlete has taught me working hard, nothing comes easy, perseverance and dedication - not only as an athlete but in life."