* Lanai High School / Grade 12
* GPA: 3.0 (English 100)
* SPORTS: Volleyball, basketball, softball
* FAMILY: Delfin and Alma Dameg of Lanai City
* ACTIVITIES: LEO Club, Captains table, volunteer-ing for TriLanai, UNICEF, trash pick-up, youth ministry
* FUTURE PLANS: Studying accounting
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "Being an athlete has taught me perseverance, determination, dedication, hard work, teamwork, communication, commit-ment, discipline and self-confidence, and all of these aspects of life skills have shaped me into the person I am today."