* Kamehameha Schools Maui / Grade 12
* GPA: 3.97 (Honors chemistry and biology, English 100, Sociology 100, Calculus I)
* SPORT: Track and field, football, cross country
* FAMILY: Anna Skrobecki and Clive Armitage of Kula
* ACTIVITIES: National Honor Society, SCUBA club, Peer Mediation
* FUTURE PLANS: Study electrical engineering at the U.S. Air Force Academy.
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "I love being an athlete because it gives me an opportunity to challenge myself everyday through practice and competition. I see everyday as an opportunity to better myself and the team."