* LAHAINA CANNERY MALL. Thursday: Te Tiare Patitifa, 7 p.m. Saturday: Hui Lanikila at 1 p.m.; Yu-Gi-Oh card session, 3 p.m. Sunday: Family magic with Holden Mowat, 11:30 a.m.; Halau Hula O Keola Ali'iokekai at 1 p.m. Tuesday: Ukulele lessons, 5:45 p.m.; Na Kamali'i Nani O Lahaina at 7 p.m.
* MAUI MALL. Sunday: Free Zumba by Keoni's Hot Lava DanceFit Studio, 9 a.m.; Polynesian show by Te Tiare Patitifa, 11 a.m.
* QUEEN KA'AHUMANU CENTER. Friday, Tuesday and Wednesday: Farmers market, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday: This month's last Friday Kamaaina Night concert series features Grammy-nominated, Na Hoku Award winning, Hawaiian recording artist Raiatea Helm at 7 p.m. Saturday: Annual Shower of Stars competiton 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday: Hula show, 10:30 a.m.
* THE SHOPS AT WAILEA. New Fustini's Oils & Vinegars upstairs in the old Celebrities will present a grand opening celebration at noon Saturday with a blessing, and a tasting of gourmet pupu by Tommy Bahama, infused with oils and vinegars. Free.
* THE WHARF CINEMA CENTER Friday: Live entertainment from 5 to 7 p.m. Monday to Saturday: On site artisans and crafters. Daily: Plantation Museum, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., upper level of The Wharf Cinema Center; admission is free.
* WHALERS VILLAGE. Thursday: Hula lessons, 3 to 4 p.m.; Benoit JazzWorks, 7 to 8 p.m. Friday: Lei making class, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.; Barefoot Minded, 6 to 8 p.m. Saturday: Fred's Garage, 3 to 5 p.m.; Polynesian hula show, 7 to 8 p.m. Sunday: Island Sounds with Mike Finkiewicz, 6 to 8 p.m. Monday: Arts 'n' crafts, 11 a.m. to noon; coconut-husking demo, noon to 1 p.m.; Polynesian hula show, 7 to 8 p.m. Tuesday: Lei-making class, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday: Cultural hula lessons, noon to 1 p.m.; hula show, 7 to 8 p.m. Whalers Village Museum, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., $3; children 12 and younger free.
Events are subject to change without notice.