* Baldwin High School / Grade 12
* GPA: 3.5
* SPORTS: Football and baseball
* FAMILY: Edna and Freddy Keahi of Wailuku
* ACTIVITIES: Academy of Hospitality and Tourism; enjoys lifting weights, surfing and going to the beach
* FUTURE PLANS: Study business managment at University Nevada-Las Vegas
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "I most enjoy making lifelong friends and making a lot of memories with them. Also I enjoy playing under the "lights." Being an athlete has taught me how to lead. It has also taught me how to be responsible and disciplined."