* King Kekaulike High School / Grade 12
* SPORTS: Football, wrestling, judo.
* FAMILY: Terry Cortez and Kaleo Alama of Kula.
* ACTIVITIES: Going to the beach, spending time with friends.
* FUTURE PLANS: Attending college.
* SPORTS LESSONS: “Being an athlete gives me a way to be free from the outside world and I enjoy the physicality and the competitiveness with other people. It drives me to be better not only as an athlete but as a person. Being an athlete taught me to be a respectful team player who can achieve any goal that I want in life if I put my all into something I love doing.”